PETALING JAYA: The national Under-23 football team, who are preparing for the SEA Games next month, will play against the Nepal national side in a friendly match at the MBPJ Stadium in Kelana Jaya on Saturday (kick-off 5.15pm).
Tickets for the match are priced at RM20 and will go on sale at the stadium from 3pm.
Malaysia are the defending champions for the SEA Games football competition, which will be held in Jakarta from Nov 3.
The Under-23 team, under coach Ong Kim Swee, will also be put to test in the VFF Invitational Under-23 tournament in Hanoi from Oct 17-24. Hosts Vietnam, Uzbekistan and Indonesia will be featuring in the round-robin competition.
- Australia give Malaysia a lesson in football
- Carlos denies refusing to play and apologises to City fans
- Under-23 reserves easily beat Red Giants
- Earlier start for SEA Games football competition
- Blanc hopes nerves do not blunt France’s play