Wigan are on a decent run having won 4 of their last 6 games. But if there’s any team that is able to top the Latics’ positive run, it’s the Magpies. Alan Pardew’s men have a 100% record in their last 6, collecting maximum points. And I see them extending that to 7 wins in 7.
CHELSEA 1 QPR 0
The Blues will be on such a high following their victory at the Camp Nou midweek against Barcelona. And I don’t think fatigue will be an issue at all because Roberto Di Matteo has a big squad to play around with. I also predict captain, John Terry to make up for his dismissal in the Champions League semis by getting the solitary goal at Stamford Bridge.
MAN CITY 2 MAN UTD 3
I’m torn between predicting a draw or a win to United in this match. There are however, goals to be scored by both teams here and United will definitely be aiming to avenge that 6-1 loss earlier in the season. So, expect a pulsating nail-biter in the city of Manchester Tuesday morning.
Keith believes United will seal this season’s title race in their second last match of the season, against Swansea City at Old Trafford.
- Expert’s Tips – by Keith Wu, Astro Supersport Live BPL Producer
- Expert’s Tips – CK Lee, Vice-president of Sports Business at Astro Supersport
- Expert’s Tips: CK Lee – Vice-President of Sports Business at Astro Supersport
- Expert’s Tips – DEZ CORKHILL, Managing Editor, Astro Arena
- Abbas Saad – Astro Supersport in-house pundit and ex-Australia, Singapore and Johor striker