KUALA TERENGGANU: T-Team will be looking to return to winning ways in the Super League match against Kedah in Alor Setar tonight.
The clubside are returning to action after three weeks with vengeance in mind as Kedah eliminated them in the FA Cup quarter-finals.
Coach Yunus Alif said his players have had ample rest and were eager for action.
“We want to kick-start our league campaign again with a win over Kedah,” said Yunus yesterday.
T-Team’s new foreign signing, Brazilian Mario Tulio, has been improving steadily and is expected to make an impact along with strike partner Mohd Fadzli Saari. “It will be a double bonus for us to beat Kedah … gaining three points and some form of revenge after the FA Cup disappointment,” he said.
- T-Team seek morale-boosting win against PKNS
- T-Team aim to become first club side to qualify for FA Cup semis
- Gerc to beef up Kedah strike force
- Kelantan vow to make amends against Kedah
- Sime Darby beat Turtles, Kedah hold Kelantan to a draw