ROME: Brazilian defender Lucio has left Inter Milan by mutual consent with two years left on his contract, the Serie A club said on Friday.
Inter said in a statement that the split with the 34-year-old had been “amicable and mutually agreed”.
The Brazilian had been under contract until June 30, 2014, and played in 136 games, scoring five goals during his three years in northern Italy.
During his time with Inter he won a Serie A title, two Italian Cup titles, The Italian SuperCup, the Champions League and the Club World Cup. – AFP
- Inter Milan release Brazilian defender Lucio
- Ranieri leaves Inter Milan
- Motta could play last game in Inter shirt
- Mourinho urges Chelsea and Inter fans to back coaches
- Inter Milan beats Genoa 1-0 in Serie A