PARIS (Reuters) – Montpellier forward Karim Ait Fana has been ruled out for six months with a knee injury, the Morocco international said on Sunday.
"Cruciate ligament rupture, six months out," Ait Fana, who suffered the injury in training on Thursday, said on Twitter.
Ligue 1 champions Montpellier have got off to a sluggish start to the season and lie 15th in the standings after eight games.
(Reporting by Julien Pretot; editing by Toby Davis)
- Fulham’s Grygera faces six months out with knee injury
- Barcelona’s Muniesa out for six months with knee injury
- Lyon’s Gourcuff out for months with knee injury
- Mavuba out for up to three months with knee injury
- Valencia’s Canales re-injures knee, out 6 months