By PHUAH EU JIN
PETALING JAYA: The Slovakian Under-15 national team and Iran’s Persepolis FC booked their semi-final tickets in the Under-15 Frenz International Cup with easy wins in Group B.
All four teams in Group B, including Chonburi FC of Thailand and Frenz United Indonesia, were in the running for the last four before yesterday’s final group fixtures.
The Slovakian Under-15 national team hammered Chonburi FC 5-0 at the Inspen Stadium in Bangi while Persepolis downed Frenz United Indonesia 3-1 at the MBPJ Stadium.
Slovakia will face Frenz United Malaysia while Persepolis FC will take on the Malaysian Under-15 side in the semi-finals tomorrow
- Frenz United Malaysia reach semis after draw
- Kogileswaran leads Malaysia into semis
- Last-gasp Risman ensures Indonesian win
- Chance for Balachandran to test U-15 squad
- Slovakia begin quest with easy win over Indonesia