MADRID (Reuters) – Athletic Bilbao’s Spain forward Fernando Llorente will join Juventus at the end of the season after signing a four-year deal, the Italian club said on Thursday.
"The future of Fernando Llorente is black and white," Juve said in a statement on their website (www.juventus.com).
The 27-year-old Llorente, whose deal with Bilbao expires in June, has signed a contract with Juventus to June 2017 and will stay at Bilbao until the end of the season.
(Reporting by Iain Rogers, editing by Ed Osmond)
- Juventus to start talks with Bilbao’s Llorente
- Spain striker Llorente says he will leave Bilbao
- Juventus keeper Buffon signs two-year extension
- Bilbao’s Llorente returns after 7-game absence
- Bilbao outcast Llorente refuses to show at news conference