Yun was part of the South Korean team that won bronze at the London Olympics last year and is pushing for a regular place in the senior national side.
Since breaking into the Dragons first team in 2009, Yun made 86 appearances scoring four goals.
“We have agreed to transfer Yun to QPR, where Park Ji-sung plays,” Chunnam said in a statement on their website (www.dragons.co.kr), adding that the deal would be completed after Yun passed a medical.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Korean defender Yun set for QPR move
- N. Korean striker to join S. Korean club
- FIFA puts off ruling on S. Korean
- Simon to play for South Korea club side Chunnam
- South Korean Park Ji-Sung joins QPR