ROME (Reuters) – AS Roma’s Pablo Osvaldo and Daniele De Rossi could miss Saturday’s Serie A home game against leaders Juventus because of injuries.
Italy striker Osvaldo, who has been at the centre of a penalty controversy after stealing a spot kick from Francesco Totti and missing it during their 3-1 defeat at Sampdoria last Sunday, missed training on Friday with a right knee injury, Sky Sport 24 reported.
Midfielder De Rossi is suffering from a knock to his left thigh and is undergoing a special training schedule to get him ready for the clash.
Roma are ninth in Serie A with 34 points from 24 games, 21 points behind champions Juve.
(Reporting by Terry Daley; Editing by Julien Pretot)
- Roma welcome back De Rossi for derby
- Rossi needs 3rd knee operation, out until 2013
- Fiorentina agree to sign injured Italy striker Rossi
- Italy settle for 2-2 draw after Osvaldo double
- Mihajlovic quits Fiorentina, Rossi takes over