LONDON (Reuters) – Manchester United chief executive David Gill will step down on June 30, the Premier League leaders said in a statement on Wednesday.
Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward will assume his responsibilities.
(Editing by Mark Meadows; Reporting by Ken Ferris)
- Arsenal chief executive to sit on UEFA Strategy Council
- Arsenal chief executive selected for English FA roles
- Sydney FC sacks chief executive
- Glazer family committed to Manchester United – executive
- Former Juve CEO to be named PSG chief executive