(Reuters) – Stoke City defender Robert Huth was charged with violent conduct by the English FA on Tuesday after an off-the-ball clash with Fulham’s Philippe Senderos during their Premier League meeting at the weekend.
"Huth was involved in an incident … which was not seen by the match officials, but caught on video," the FA said in a statement on its website (www.thefa.com).
The German, whose side lost 1-0 at Craven Cottage on Saturday, has until 1800 GMT to respond to the charge.
(Reporting by Sonia Oxley; Editing by Mark Meadows)
- Barton charged with violent conduct
- Balotelli charged with violent conduct
- Stoke’s German defender Huth has suspected meningitis
- Colombian Bedoya banned 15 matches for violent conduct
- Huth breaks scoring duck to deliver Stoke’s winner