(Reuters) – The Asian Football Confederation’s disciplinary committee are investigating a report of matchfixing in Lebanon, the regional body told Reuters on Wednesday.
"We have received a report today and our disciplinary committee are looking into it," an AFC spokesman said.
(Reporting by Patrick Johnston in Singapore; Editing by Peter Rutherford)
- AFC sets up task force to fight matchfixing in Asia
- Kelantan’s Lebanese Ghaddar in trouble
- Matchfixing suspect on way to Milan – INTERPOL
- Matchfixing suspect detained in Milan
- Matchfixing suspect detained at Milan airport – sources