By ERIC SAMUEL
Spanish giants – and four-time Champions League winners – Barcelona are set to make their maiden trip to Malaysia in August.
Malaysian football fans can expect a thrilling tiki-taka experience from the likes of three-time World Player of the Year Lionel Messi, Xavi, Andres Iniesta, David Villa and Cesc Fabregas.
Barcelona, who are leading the La Liga by a massive 12 points, will be here for the last leg of their Asian Tour after Beijing and Bangkok.
Sadly, though, the Catalans went down 3-1 at home to Real Madrid in the second-leg of the Spanish King’s Cup semi-finals on Tuesday.
- Bangladesh eye opportunity to host Barcelona in August
- Barcelona beats Osasuna 4-0 in Copa del Rey
- Wenger backs Arsenal’s pre-season trip to Malaysia
- Ferguson: Vidic on course for Man Utd return in August
- Barcelona fined by UEFA for Super Cup incidents