(Reuters) – Lazio say they have been ordered to play their next two home games in European competition behind closed doors after their fans were again found guilty of racist behaviour by UEFA.
"Two games behind closed doors, it’s incredible," Lazio president Claudio Lotito told Italian broadcaster Rai.
UEFA have yet to make a statement.
(Writing by Mark Meadows, editing by Tom Pilcher)
- Lazio fined 140,000 euros for fans’ racism
- Meireles "spitting" ban cut to four games on appeal
- PAOK to play three European matches behind closed doors
- Lazio and Tottenham charged over Europa League match
- Lazio given suspended ban over Spurs chants – reports