LONDON (Reuters) – Swiss international defender Philippe Senderos has signed a one-year contract extension with Fulham keeping him at the club until 2014, the Premier League side said on Friday.
The 28-year-old centre back joined from Arsenal in 2010.
"I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time at Fulham so far and I love playing for this club," Senderos said on the club website (www.fulhamfc.com)
"I’m relishing playing first-team football and I’m confident that we can continue our recent good form and end the season strongly."
(Writing By Alison Wildey; Editing by Justin Palmer)
- Cole signs one-year contract extension at Chelsea
- Thiago Silva signs one-year contract extension
- Chelsea ‘keeper Hilario signs contract extension
- Abidal looking to seal Barca contract extension
- Bayern Munich winger Robben eyes contract extension