PETALING JAYA: A minute’s silence will be observed before the start of all the Malaysian League (M-League) matches today as a tribute to the fallen heroes who died while on duty in combating the terrorists who intruded into Sabah.
The one-minute silence will be observed after the Negaraku
Eight policemen were killed while battling the intruders from the Philippines.
Meanwhile, the Football Association of Selangor (FAS) are expecting a bumper turnout for the Selangor-Johor Darul Takzim Super League match at the Shah Alam Stadium tomorrow.
The FAS will open the ticket booths from 9am onwards at the Shah Alam Stadium tomorrow.
Tickets are priced at RM15 for the terrace seats and RM5 for children below 12 years old.
- FIFA allows a minute’s silence for Remembrance Sunday
- Turtle power set to invade Shah Alam
- Coach Irfan says sorry to Selangor fans
- Negri Sembilan emerge Malaysia Cup champs
- FAM to sell 60,000 tickets on Cup final day